- To provide technical solutions to present engineering challenges on the vessels assigned to him, keeping in mind on its conformity
- Onshore monitoring and tracking of vessels in ship survey status, compliance to Flag State and Port State Control.
- Provide competency assessment of Engine Officers as per QSMS Procedures.
- Oversee the management of RSOS onshore workshop facilities at Tanajib.
- Manage and maintain sufficient and up to date critical spares stock at Warehouse in relation to the logistical lead time for procurement and delivery.
- Liaise with vessel to ensure the timely delivery of critical spares so as not to impede on vessel performance.
- To provide accurate technical assessment report and conduct sea-trial at Shipyards for new-builds in a foreign country.
- Work closely in collaboration with Port Captain, Port Safety Officer and Onshore Technical Manager to ensure that vessel PMS tracking is up to date.
Communications and Working Relationships